We want to make sure everyone can access the information provided on this site.
For general help in making this site and others easier to use, see:
There are a number of steps we have taken to address accessibility needs:
Changing Text Size
You can adjust the size of nearly all the text on this website by using the font size setting in your browser by following these steps:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Choose the drop down menu at the top of the window of the browser marked “view”.
- A list of options will appear in the drop down menu, choose “text size”.
- Next another drop down menu should appear with options including “small”, “medium”, “large”, “largest”.
- Select “largest”.
- Windows – Hold down the Ctrl button on your keyboard and press the plus (+) key and this will enlarge the text. Hold down the Ctrl button on your keyboard and press the plus (-) key and this will reduce the text size.
- Hold down the Ctrl button on your keyboard and press the plus (+) key.
- You will find that this will enlarge the text, to enlarge again repeat the procedure.
- Keep repeating until the text is enlarged to your requirements If you need to make the text smaller press Ctrl on your keyboard and the minus ( – ) key.
- Hold down the Apple Key and press the (+) key.
- You will find that this will enlarge the text, to enlarge again repeat the procedure
- Keep repeating until the text is enlarged to your requirements.
- If you need to make the text smaller press the Apple Key on your keyboard and press the (-) key
- Click Alt + E to access the 'Customise and Control' options.
- Next to the 'Zoom', click the + or – to make the text larger or smaller.
The site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to control all presentation and layout so that content is well structured and easily accessible.
Content across the site has been written and formatted to make it as accessible as possible. This includes:
- The use of semantic headings which are descriptive and used to highlight sections of text
- Clear and easy to understand language.
- Meaningful text used for all links.
- No information is conveyed exclusively through the use of colour.
- Downloadable Files
This site uses Adobe Acrobat - you will need Acrobat to view pdf files Download Acrobat Reader.
This site can be accessed using any browsers but it is best accessed using IE7+ and Chrome.